HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
At Selous Safari Company, the safety of our guests and staff is paramount. To meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by Covid-19, we have launched our 'Stay Safe' initiative. This initiative is focused on enhanced camp cleaning practices, social distancing and workplace protocols.
Kindly access our Covid-19 health and safety protocols below.
TRAVEL INFORMATION & UPDATES
With its vast open spaces and off-the-beaten track safari camps, Tanzania is an ideal destination for those seeking out remote, unpopulated, crowd-free travel experiences surrounded by nature, in miles of fresh air. Here are a few things that you should take note off when travelling to Tanzania:
- All travellers (including children) are required to complete a Travellers Surveillance Form, to be submitted within 24 hours before arrival. Upon submission you will receive a Unique Health Code which will be requested during primary screening. - All travellers are required to take a PCR test taken 72 hrs before arrival into Tanzania.
On Arrival / Departure:
- A health form will need to be completed on arrival into Tanzania.
- All travellers will be subjected to enhanced screening for COVID-19 including a rapid test at a cost of US$25 per test.
- Travellers arriving in Tanzania following a transit period longer than 72 hours will be subject to a Rapid Test upon arrival (US$25 per test)
- All travellers, whether foreigners arriving from India or those who have travelled through India in the last 14 days regardless of route taken shall be subjected to rapid test at Point of Entry followed by stringent contact tracing and 14 days mandatory quarantine at their own cost. The mandatory quarantine location can be selected by the traveller, from the list provided at https://moh.go.tz/en/
Download the official Travel Advisory (no.7 of 4 May 2021) below for further details: